Latest post Fri, Feb 21 2014 8:18 PM by Juan Carlos Zaldivar. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Oct 15 2007 5:24 PM

• Tom
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Oct 28 2005
    • Pittsburgh, PA
    • Posts 33
    • Points 515

Up rezing footage

Hello,

I have a project that is 10:1, not that it is done I want to recapture the footage for 1:1, are there any tutorials you can point me to?

Thanks,

HP xw8400 4x1 DIMM Memory Nividia Quadro 1500 [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Oct 15 2007 6:58 PM In reply to

• ASUTTON
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Nov 25 2006
    • Rio de Janeiro
    • Posts 34
    • Points 400

Re: Up rezing footage

First delete de 10:1 associated media and keep only the masterclips. Then select your sequence in the bin and go to MENU>BIN>BATCH CAPTURE (at Xpress Pro) or MENU>CLIP>BATCH CAPTURE (at Media Composer). At the CAPTURE TOOL change the resolution to 1:1. The sequece gonna be recaptured and new masterclips will be created with ".new " extension. Remember that only the used portion of the media on the sequence gonna be recaptured (plus the handle you define).

If you want to recapture the whole project back, you should do same selecting the masterclips.

To have a more accurate batch you can use  DECOMPSE command on your sequence and then batch the decomposed masterclips. Be sure to make the DECOMPOSE process in a copy of the sequence into another bin.

good luck

Media Composer Pentium Dual Core 3 Gb ram quadro 540 hd system 80 gb + 2 meda HD 400 gb [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Feb 21 2014 7:11 PM In reply to

What the clips were imported and not captured/digitized?

Media Composer iMac 2008 [view my complete system specs]

Juan Carlos Zaldivar

• Fri, Feb 21 2014 8:18 PM In reply to

I meant to say What IF the clips were imported and not digitized/captured.

Thanks

Media Composer iMac 2008 [view my complete system specs]

Juan Carlos Zaldivar

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller