Latest post Tue, Aug 16 2022 9:29 AM by camoscato. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Aug 6 2022 2:23 PM

• Jegan210
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Aug 6 2022
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

Avid Cloud Plan Hasn't Shown in Avid Link or Pro Tools

I purchased an artist monthly plan around 48hrs ago which still hasn't shown in my software. It shows as activated on my account product page. Can't find any way to actually talk to avid and I need it now.

Any suggestions?

Filed under:
  • Tue, Aug 9 2022 1:37 PM In reply to

Re: Avid Cloud Plan Hasn't Shown in Avid Link or Pro Tools

Hey there, Can you send chris.bove@avid.com an email? he can help.

Editing Movie Magic.

My Equipment & System Specs

Media Composer Ultimate 2022.7 | Pro Tools Studio 2022.7 | Avid Play | Sibelius Artist 2022.7

• Mon, Aug 15 2022 11:00 PM In reply to

• Jegan210
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

Been talking with Raff and Carlo since this post and still no solution. 

• Mon, Aug 15 2022 11:01 PM In reply to

• Jegan210
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

I've been talking to Raff and Carlo since this post and still have no resolution. MyAvid shows 100GB but AvidLink and Pro Tools show 1GB. 

• Tue, Aug 16 2022 9:29 AM In reply to

Two things: 

This is the forum for Avid flim & video products. The forum for audio products such as Pro Tools is here: https://duc.avid.com/ Second, the only people who can help with licensing problems are Avid. Nobody on this forum or the audio forum can fix the problem for you. You should create a case on the MyAvid support portal and someone will get to you asap.

https://www.avid.com/US/support/support-contact  If you don't get anywhere with them, send an email to Chris Bové (chris.bove@avid.com) and Raff Condalor (raff.condalor@avid.com).  They are Avid's customer advocates, and can help you.

Media Composer 2022.7 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller