Latest post Tue, Jul 26 2022 3:50 PM by Chris Bové. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Jul 26 2022 6:56 AM

• AV Pali
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Jul 24 2022
    • Posts 4
    • Points 60

I have a problem and came here to find a solution

But my post in AVID Media Comoser Mac never appears. How can I use this forum if my posts never appear?????????/

• Tue, Jul 26 2022 1:49 PM In reply to

• GT
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • South Africa
    • Posts 430
    • Points 4,655

Re: I have a problem and came here to find a solution

Your 3 posts have all appeared in the Forum Professional Video Editing & Finishing Forums » Avid Media Composer - Mac

MC Ver 8.7, Intel Core I5, NVidia Quadro FX 570, 16Gb Ram, 250 Gb system drive, 2 Tb Render/Media drive, Windows 7 64bit Pro, QT 7.6.6 [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Jul 26 2022 3:50 PM In reply to

Re: I have a problem and came here to find a solution

AV Pali:

But my post in AVID Media Comoser Mac never appears. How can I use this forum if my posts never appear?????????/

These forums are hit by hundreds of spammers every day. It is necessary to have moderation. Your user ID here was initiated only 2 days ago, and is now out of the blackout period.  So you will now be able to post any issues. Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

I run these forums, as does Raff Condalor, and you can email us directly with any urgent matters:

chris.bove@avid.com

raff.condalor@avid.com 

2014 MacPro 6;1 "trashcan" on Monterey with MC 2022.7. 2019 MBP (Intel) with BigSur running MC 2021.12.2 2014 MBP (Intel) with Mojave running... [view my complete system specs]

Email me to create a support case: chris.bove@avid.com 

------

Chris Bové
    Avid Online Community Manager

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller