Latest post Thu, Jun 9 2022 2:33 PM by Oh, the horror etc.. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jun 9 2022 2:33 PM

Alpha RLE Compression not recognized sorry for reposting here

Posted thisin Mac section but saw that there was an error message forum so I posted here as well.

I am a bit confused but the different solutions on the avid forums by this warning that has come up. From what I am reading it's a subscription permission thing or a codec/ compression thing. I am on 2022.4 and was sent a bin from and earlier media composer. We have done this successfully multiple times and now this. Any ideas ? I am on a yearly contract and the others also with licenses. Help please. Is is a title thing ? Is it possibly caused by an added or missing LUT ?

Is this possibly caused by titles created in a 3rd party app such as apple motion or premiere ? When I see the word Alpha I think of titles. I tried trashing site settings etc. Should I try a reinstal?

What about this and what are the ramifications of doing this ?  Tried it and it does not work for me.

This might be a settings problem. Go to File->Settings and choose the User tab. Scroll down till you get to the Import line and double-click on that. On the Image tab change the encoding from uncompressed to RLE and see if that fixes the problem.

SOLUTION (not yelling here) DID SOLUTION ABOVE AND THIS SEEMS TO WORK. I TRIED SAME TWO OTHER TIMES BUT NOW IT DOES. ALSO TRIED DIFFERENT WORKSPACES AS WEL. I DONT KNOW BUT NOW IT WORKS.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller