Latest post Thu, Nov 11 2021 5:07 PM by Pat Horridge. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Nov 10 2021 5:18 PM

SubCap - exporting stylesheets

I've setup a SubCap template with the corporate font/styling however I can't find a way of exporting the stylesheet for other users (on other desktops) to then import and use.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated! 

(MC 8.2.11)

• Wed, Nov 10 2021 7:30 PM In reply to

Re: SubCap - exporting stylesheets

I could be wrong but in the past I think I've had to search for the file Avid creates and manually copy it over. 

HP Z840 3.1GHZ 20cores 128GB RAM M4000 GPU 1TB NVMe drive HP Z book 17 G2 2.7GHZ Quad core 32GB RAM Nvidia K3100M 1TB SSD drive ACI Moderator. I'm... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  Avid Certified Instructor VET (Retired Early 2022)

Still offering training and support for: QC/QAR Training - Understanding Digital Media - Advanced Files * Compression - Avid Ingest - PSE fixing courses and more.

Mainly delivered remotely via zoom but onsite possible.

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet-training.co.uk

• Thu, Nov 11 2021 9:36 AM In reply to

Thanks Pat, what would I be searching for? or can you recall where I might find the files? 

• Thu, Nov 11 2021 12:52 PM In reply to

I think I searched on the OS drive for the name of the style sheet but wlll Che k when next in front of a system. 

HP Z840 3.1GHZ 20cores 128GB RAM M4000 GPU 1TB NVMe drive HP Z book 17 G2 2.7GHZ Quad core 32GB RAM Nvidia K3100M 1TB SSD drive ACI Moderator. I'm... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  Avid Certified Instructor VET (Retired Early 2022)

Still offering training and support for: QC/QAR Training - Understanding Digital Media - Advanced Files * Compression - Avid Ingest - PSE fixing courses and more.

• Thu, Nov 11 2021 5:07 PM In reply to

Here is where Avid stores its style sheet on my PC system:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\AVX Plug-Ins Data\Caption Effect Stylesheets

Be in the shared folder on a Mac I'd expect.

MC only seems to scan for style sheets on launch so if you copy one in to that location quit and re-launch Avid to see it listed in the style sheet list.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller