Latest post Wed, Jul 12 2017 11:52 AM by wildbeastfilms. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jul 12 2017 11:52 AM

Yellow triangle on "Show dynamic media folders"....a symptom of sickly AMA?

Hi all,

I'm editing an hour-long using 99% AMA footage and noticed a small yellow triangle has appeared bottom-right on the "Show dynamic media folders" button above my timeline.

I generated the following error report in the console:

(40)SEVERE: exception while getting dms job list: The Connection ID Is Invalid com.avid.dmfengine.services.mediaservice.AbstractMediaSevice:anyJobsActive

Sounds scary! Does anyone have any idea what this is and how to fix it? It's a new Windows 10 PC which after about five days of whizzy awesomeness is unfortunately starting to jitter a little already, especially when bins are auto-saving - the system hangs for about five seconds.

I've had a look round the Forums and things are pointing to something to do with AMA but hopefully it's nothing terminal. No pun intended.

Any help greatfully appreciated!

WBF

Intel Core i7-6900K 3.20Ghz, nVidia Quadro M4000; 32GB RAM; Windows 10 Pro 64; WD Black 2TB Performance HDD (7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 64MB) for Media; WD... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller