Latest post Tue, Oct 1 2013 10:14 PM by Bandido. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Oct 1 2013 5:41 PM

• Bandido
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 101
    • Points 1,135

Plasma Wipes : Odd issues

The Symphony installer comes with HD Plasma Wipes in the "Goodies" folder inside the "Additional Files" folder. I followed the installation instructions and made sure the folder structure was correct but the HD Twirl wipe does not show in the Effect Palette. I also created some custom Plasma Wipes from grayscale images in Photoshop (following the instructions) but I got the same problem; they don't show in the Effect Palette. 

I notice that when I open the (.raw) images from the provided HD Plasma Wipes, using Photoshop, they have different image sizes, not the standard 1920x1080 or 720x486 as per the Plasma Wipes instructions.

Anybody else with the same experience? I found some threads about this topic, but they are quite dated.

Mid-2012 Quad Core 2.6ghz Macbook Pro, 16GB Ram, Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Media Composer 2018.12 with Symphony option. [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Oct 1 2013 5:48 PM In reply to

• Bandido
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 101
    • Points 1,135

Re: Plasma Wipes : Odd issues

Can anybody please tell me how to get rid of all that extra data posted with my message. I get that when I edit the message in Word and then "copy-paste" it to the Forum field. It only shows after I post it. Thank you!

Mid-2012 Quad Core 2.6ghz Macbook Pro, 16GB Ram, Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Media Composer 2018.12 with Symphony option. [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Oct 1 2013 7:41 PM In reply to

Bandido:
    Can anybody please tell me how to get rid of all that extra data posted with my message
    When you paste the text in from some word processors this shows up.

To get rid of it Click on the HTML button (top row of buttons above where your post text is before posting originally or when you choose Edit to go back and remove it after you have posted)

You can the select the junk and delete and use the Update button at the bottom of the HTML page. Then Post the edited page.

• Tue, Oct 1 2013 10:14 PM In reply to

• Bandido
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 101
    • Points 1,135

AndrewAction:

Bandido:
    Can anybody please tell me how to get rid of all that extra data posted with my message
    When you paste the text in from some word processors this shows up.

To get rid of it Click on the HTML button (top row of buttons above where your post text is before posting originally or when you choose Edit to go back and remove it after you have posted)

You can the select the junk and delete and use the Update button at the bottom of the HTML page. Then Post the edited page.

Thanks AndrewAction!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller