Latest post Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:36 AM by AJA Video Systems. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jul 1 2013 9:49 AM

AJA Updated Drivers and Open IO plug ins

Hello folks,

Just a reminder that the AJA KONA, Io and T-TAP drivers were recently updated to v10.4.5 on the Mac and 10.4.0 on Windows. Simply visit http://www.aja.com/en/support/software/ to download.

You can either download from the general software page above or choose the particular product you use to access the support page for that product.

Further the current Open IO plug-ins are also available on the above software support page and work with both MC 7.0 and ProTools 11.

If you run into any issues, be sure to touch base with AJA support at support@aja.com or visit http://www.aja.com/en/support/contact/

All the best

Bryce

Filed under: , , ,
  • Mon, Jul 1 2013 1:06 PM In reply to

• Pheral
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Sylva, NC USA
    • Posts 966
    • Points 12,280

Re: AJA Updated Drivers and Open IO plug ins

Thanks, Bryce.  So to confirm are you saying that the current Windows Open IO plug-in,v10.3.2, will work with Media Composer 7?  Because on the Aja support page it states it will work with up to MC v6.5.  And on the Aja Avid Support page, clicking on the Windows basic Aja driver, at least for the LHi card, links to v10.3.2 of the basic driver.

Media Composer v8.9.2 | Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit | Supermicro X10DAi | Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 Broadwell (x2) | Noctua NH-D9DX i4 (x2) | PNY GeForce... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:36 AM In reply to

Re: AJA Updated Drivers and Open IO plug ins

Dear Pheral,

Yes they will work fine indeed and sorry for the late response - travel got me ;) The reference to MC v6.5 is simply due to the non-announced 7.0 MC release at the time.

We continue to work on Open IO plug-ins regularly and as soon as there is a new version again, I will be sure to update everybody on this forum.

All the best

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller