Latest post Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:16 PM by FunkyDragon. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Nov 7 2012 1:10 AM

• Andrew_G
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Jul 5 2011
    • Posts 13
    • Points 145

Removing Column Data across ALL bins

How does one ensure that removing data in a column of a master clip is rippled through all copies of the master clip, including copies in different bins?

I had added Tape ID to some transcoded RED media and now it is causing trouble in the online conform. I have opened the original bin and removed the data in the Tape ID column, but when I open other bins that these same master clips had been alt-dragged to before the column removal, the column data stills exists there AND it puts it back on the original bin (where I have just removed the column data).

Is there a way to make sure this column data is removed from ALL copies of the master clip, no matter where they exist?

• Wed, Nov 7 2012 4:16 PM In reply to

Re: Removing Column Data across ALL bins

if they are genuine COPIES and not DUPLICATES - you change the origial and it ripples to the copies.  Duplicates are independant of the original and will need to be modified individually.

Media Composer 8.2 Dongle+Symphony Option Win7x64 Pro HP zBook 15" Laptop - 16GB RAM (2nd System) Media Composer 8.2 Dongle+Symphony Option - HP z420... [view my complete system specs]

The FunkyDragon 

Happy Editing!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller