Latest post Wed, Aug 22 2012 3:11 PM by bamboozler. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Aug 22 2012 2:57 PM

colored in/out points in preview monitor

Hi everybody,

A colleague is editing with fit to fill and during the process suddenly he had an extra out point in his preview monitor (one in point, two out points). It looked creepy like having an extra finger or something! Anyway, he was able to delete the extra one.

The other two in/outs are not deleting (clearing) and are staying together, and are also colored (I think blue or green).

We tried replacing the clip with something else and going back to the clip he wants to use, but they all seem to do this. Also, it now is happening in all our projects.

What mode is this? Did he hit some mysterious button? I've been searching the help and web and haven't seen anything like this, nor have I in my 13 years of cutting on Avids.

thanks,

Mark

Avid Media Composer Adrenaline HD, version 2.7.5 HP Workstation Windows XP Dual 3.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 2048 MB RAM drives: C:\ 149.05 GB (boot) M... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Aug 22 2012 3:11 PM In reply to

Re: colored in/out points in preview monitor

found it-

Settings

Composer

Edit

Untick Phatom Marks.

Just for future info if anybody comes across this. Don't know why it was ticked but they were playing with their settings yesterday!

Avid Media Composer Adrenaline HD, version 2.7.5 HP Workstation Windows XP Dual 3.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 2048 MB RAM drives: C:\ 149.05 GB (boot) M... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller