Latest post Fri, Oct 21 2011 12:29 AM by puddinbabe. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Oct 20 2011 10:35 PM

• puddinbabe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Athens, GA
    • Posts 61
    • Points 835

No Audio PlugIns and Imported MP3s are playing fast

I've just noticed that when importing audio files from any of my mp3 recorders, the imported audio runs faster than the audio on the video and the audio on my wav recorder (both of these sync up).  I've never used audio suite, so I thought I'd go in there and fix the problem, but the plugins won't load.  I've been working with MC 5.0, so today I upgraded to 5.0.4.  I followed the README instructions but couldn't find any Digi drivers to uninstall.  I uninstalled and reinstalled but I'm having the same issue as before the upgrade.  When I go to open Audio Suite I have no plugins to select and where it says "loading plugins" it looks like it says something like %88.  Sometimes I get the "“DAE Interface NOT Available" message.  I downloaded the hotfix recommended by the guide, but I get a message saying "not enough storage is available to process this command."  I'm running Windows 7 Professional.

I would rather fix the audio beinging imported wrong than fix the audio suite at this point.  The mp3s used to import at the correct rate as I've been using these devices for 5 years.  I know its not the device because I have different kinds on mp3 recorders that are all having the same issue.  But if I can't figure that prob out then I'd like help with the audio suite plugins issue.

I would appreciate any help with this.  Thanks!

Dell Precision T3500, Win 7 64 bit, Intel Xeon 3.2GHz, 6 gb ram, NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Oct 21 2011 12:29 AM In reply to

• puddinbabe
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Athens, GA
    • Posts 61
    • Points 835

Re: No Audio PlugIns and Imported MP3s are playing fast

I found a fix for the plug-in issue (http://avid.force.com/pkb/LegacySearch?DocId=368251), but still no luck on the import issue.

Dell Precision T3500, Win 7 64 bit, Intel Xeon 3.2GHz, 6 gb ram, NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller