Latest post Sun, Sep 7 2008 3:58 PM by camoscato. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Sep 6 2008 8:46 AM

• papu
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 3 2008
    • india
    • Posts 40
    • Points 405

why the audio is droping

may i want's to know why the audio levels are dropping

Intel(R) Pentium(r) 3..40GHz. DDR2 ram 2Gb. 1TB of internel Hardisk. Xpress HD. Nvidia Graphic card. [view my complete system specs]

• Sat, Sep 6 2008 9:38 PM In reply to

• Baklap
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Hilversum - The Netherlands
    • Posts 6,944
    • Points 82,920
    • Moderator: Avid Xpress Pro PC

Re: why the audio is droping

eeuuuhhh if you tell us what, where, when, with what , how and everything else we might be able to assist you Smile

Menno

35+ MC's - 224TB Isis - 2.2 PB Spectra T950 - Interplay - 2 Media Central's - 3 TM's - 2 STP's - 500 TB Isilon - 2 Vantage - MOG SPeedrail... [view my complete system specs]

Twitter Account

"If you do what you did you will get what you got!"

My Keys

• Sun, Sep 7 2008 1:21 PM In reply to

• papu
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 3 2008
    • india
    • Posts 40
    • Points 405

yes. please help me.

when i finshed the all work editing bg music work effect everything then i transfer the sequence to tape with using the beta deck. the audio video domping nice but the meda people sending back with tag of audio level down ( mentiong the tc nuber then he send back) so when i cheak i could'nt seen any thing but i do recored the tape i am doing blaindly i can't trace the problem just recording once more then giving back. so please tell me how the media people will cheak the i know they are having the level checker but how they cheak which point they tninking it's balance audio. is i buy the level cheaker othervice i can solve the problem with the soft are audio mixer only please tell me.

Intel(R) Pentium(r) 3..40GHz. DDR2 ram 2Gb. 1TB of internel Hardisk. Xpress HD. Nvidia Graphic card. [view my complete system specs]

• Sun, Sep 7 2008 3:58 PM In reply to

Hi,

It sounds like your tape was rejected by quality control for an audio problem.  What was the problem?  Low audio?  Missing audio?

good luck,
    Carl 

Media Composer 2022.10 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller