Latest post Fri, May 16 2008 8:03 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, May 16 2008 7:54 PM

Sound Problems

The source sound in my footage has some ambiant buzzing and humming in the background.  Is there any way to clean it up within the audio functions of DV Xpress Pro?  If so what can I do?

Thanks!

• Fri, May 16 2008 8:03 PM In reply to

Re: Sound Problems

Hi,

Under the Tools menu, select the Audio EQ tool, which has some basic but decent preset hum filters, or you can tweak the levels yourself.

Also under the same menu is AudioSuite, which has more advanced tools for fixing audio.

good luck,
    Carl

p.s. There's no such thing as "DV Xpress Pro."  You either have "Xpress Pro" or "Xpress DV." 

Media Composer 2022.10 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller