Latest post Tue, Nov 29 2022 12:27 PM by RalphC. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Nov 16 2022 2:11 AM

Certification missing from account

Hello

I took my certification exam in early May of 2021 through Sacramento City College at the end of a combined PT101, PT110 course. I thought I rembered my certification displaying on my Avid account when I log in, but there is nothing there at this time. I can't find ANYTHING online about how/where to find my certificate.

I also thought that I received an email around that time upon completion, but that email seems to have magically poofed into non-existence. There is no way I would have deleted that email. Not sure what happened. But I am considering trying a different Recording Arts program and would like to have my certificate on had to show what I have done so far. Also, what is the point of having a certification if you can never access the proof it exits.

Please help. It is hard to know whether my message to Avid Account Support went to them or to a community questions and answers thing. I don't know what to do and I am super frustrated about this being missing.

Manders

• Tue, Nov 29 2022 11:56 AM In reply to

Re: Certification missing from account

Hey, 

Let me forward this on.

Editing Movie Magic.

My Equipment & System Specs

Media Composer Ultimate 2022.7 | Pro Tools Studio 2022.7 | Avid Play | Sibelius Artist 2022.7

• Tue, Nov 29 2022 12:27 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 2,892
    • Points 31,995
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Certification missing from account

Hello Manders,

Can you send me an email and include your Avid master account details? I will connect you with the PT team.

Thanks,
    RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.15.7 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller