Latest post Mon, Aug 1 2022 12:40 PM by Chris Bové. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Jul 31 2022 11:04 PM

• thecobh
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jun 27 2014
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Licenses won't activate media composer

Trying to figure out why all of the available licenses that I pay for aren't able to run Media Composer.

I don't want upgrades. I don't want support. I want to run the software on multiple machines like I used to be able to.

No matter which license I activate I get: 

This software was released past your contract expiration date (date) Please go to Avid Support website for more details. 

Where I get absolutely the most useless information possible.

I won't use the new version no matter how much you push it. Please give me access to the licenses I purchase.

• Mon, Aug 1 2022 12:40 PM In reply to

Re: Licenses won't activate media composer

Also, please reference this thread. I get lots of emails.

2014 MacPro 6;1 "trashcan" on Monterey with MC 2022.7. 2019 MBP (Intel) with BigSur running MC 2021.12.2 2014 MBP (Intel) with Mojave running... [view my complete system specs]

Email me to create a support case: chris.bove@avid.com 

------

Chris Bové
    Avid Online Community Manager

• Mon, Aug 1 2022 12:40 PM In reply to

Re: Licenses won't activate media composer

Email me at chris.bove@avid.com so that I can fix this. Make sure to email me the license's system ID. I'll get you up and running, no worries.

2014 MacPro 6;1 "trashcan" on Monterey with MC 2022.7. 2019 MBP (Intel) with BigSur running MC 2021.12.2 2014 MBP (Intel) with Mojave running... [view my complete system specs]

Email me to create a support case: chris.bove@avid.com 

------

Chris Bové
    Avid Online Community Manager

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller