Latest post Tue, Sep 28 2021 11:48 PM by Mayra Garcia. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Sep 28 2021 10:22 PM

Account locked/ Media Composer

Hi Im not sure what to do but I need to use media composer for a school project but whenever I launch it a message saying my account needs to be inked and logged in appears. I have logged in into avid link and launched media composer from there but it still doesnt work. Ive then gotten the message that my account is locked. Ive talked to avid support but they themselves werent much help unfortunately. I was wondering if anyone knows any steps to allow media composer to open please. 

• Tue, Sep 28 2021 10:40 PM In reply to

• Marty McLean
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Aug 16 2016
    • Sydney, NSW
    • Posts 176
    • Points 2,200
    • Moderator: MCA Mac

Re: Account locked/ Media Composer

G'day there!  I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting Media Composer to open. Sad

Are you trying to use the free 'First' edition, or do you have a licence?  Can you please let us know the exact error you're getting when trying to log into Link/open Media Composer?  This could be a number of different things and the more info I have, the better I can help.

~Marty

• Tue, Sep 28 2021 10:50 PM In reply to

Hello Marty,

I am trying to use the "first" edition. The message I recieve is that a login is required, and to login into avid link and to relaunch media composer but when I follow thoes steps I still recive the same message. 

• Tue, Sep 28 2021 11:48 PM In reply to

Hello Marty, 

I am trying to use media composer first. And a message appears telling me that in order to use media composer I need to be logged into my avid account which I am. But after I try to launch it within avid I still recieve the same message. 

~ Mayra 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller