Latest post Wed, Jun 30 2021 4:54 PM by camoscato. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 30 2021 12:58 PM

• fract
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 30 2021
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

mbox 2 on windows 10 - lights flickering. USB light won't stay connected

Hello there. I've had my mbox 2 for well over 10 years now. It's done me a great service, but i plugged it in today (After not having used it for about 12 months) and the USB light is flickering and won't stay connected. The USB port at the back of the mbox feels a little loose, but I feel like it's always been that way. I've never had any issues with it until I installed windows 10. I downloaded the latest mbox 2 asio drivers.

Is there any troubleshooting I can do to try to fix this? I feel the mbox will work and I'm more suspicious of windows 10 than anything else. 

I know it's not a power issue as I've tried direct USB ports as well as powered USB hubs, and also disabled my computer from turning my USB ports off to save power.

Thanks for your help

John

• Wed, Jun 30 2021 4:54 PM In reply to

Re: mbox 2 on windows 10 - lights flickering. USB light won't stay connected

Hi, This is the forum for Avid flim & video products. The forum for audio products such as Pro Tools is here: https://duc.avid.com/

Media Composer 2022.10 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller