Latest post Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:40 AM by Jolley. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:40 AM

• Jolley
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 24 2020
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Sequence Updating; Cannot return to my original active sequence

Hello,

Today I was working on a sequence that I've been editing now for about a week.  I closed the sequence, took a break and when I returned about 10 minutes later upon opening the sequence, MC proceeded to make an "update" each time I clicked on the sequece that I had been working on.  I have about 13 "updates" of a sequence that I didn't ask to make an update for.  

Upon examining these "updates" a great deal of material that I have cut is not present anymore.

I have additional sequences that are complete and do not create "updates" when I click on them. 

I can still see my original sequence but it's impossible to open it again.  I have NO IDEA what is happening.  This is very confusing and frustrating.  I'm confident this subject has been discussed before but if anyone can enlighten me as to how to either turn off the updating feature or suggest a fix, I would greatly appreciate any direciton you can provide.

I'm using Media Composer version 2020.5 on a Mac Pro running OS Catalina.

Thank you!

Robert

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller